Tuesday, October 25, 2011

stitch guide

usually I don't do a lot of reading patterns, I usually write my own, but I have come across a few that I simply could not resist.

however, I have run into a couple of stitches that I had not heard of before and a couple more that simply needed refreshing in my mind. so I frantically search around searching for a description of the stitch.

mypicot.com has a terrific stitch guide. so I don't forget where to look the next time I come across this issue and for all of you out there, I am listing the link here.

one of the most complete stitch guides I have come across

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails