Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm working on a Christmas present.


I am making a TARDIS blanket for my son.

I don't know if I will write out the pattern yet. it will just be very simple with single crochet stitches for almost the entire project. I suppose if I'm very happy with the end results I will take the time to completely write it out. currently I'm working from a graph I made. that will be part of the pattern once written.

by my calculations it will be gigantic. 4.5' x 7.5' (tee hee) I haven't gotten too far on it. so far most of my time was spent on drawing up a graph for it and calculation amounts of yarn and then deciding what size hook so it didn't end up 20 feet long.

At least I have until Christmas to finish it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails