Monday, May 2, 2011

writing a pattern

for the cutest baby shoes in the Universe

while making these I could not contain my giddiness. every time I look at them I totally freak out




addition:
I have seen patterns for similar types of shoes, that's why I got the idea to make these for my friend. the closest to what I wanted to make was written in Portuguese and well, I don't speak it.
what I could decipher really didn't look the way I liked so the whole thing just needed a re-design. therefore 'writing a pattern'. that's what I'm doin'.

another addition: 'writing a pattern'...that's just what I did. pattern written. pictures taken. pieced all together and listed.
I've had a lot of compliments on the shoes I've made. I'm glad that my friends I've sent them to love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails