Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh My Gosh!

I just realized that I have neglected ever having a post about one of the happiest hats I've ever made. and yesterday I decided I am going to revisit the design and make another or a few.... but in searching here I have discovered that I haven't shown it or anything here on the blog!

well, without further ado, I present my Cherry Blossom hat

I love this design. two years ago I had a special order for two of this hat and then I haven't made anymore since then. I have been busy but that's not the only reason... I just kind of forgot about it since I had been making more things in Tunisian in the round. it's a little tricky to embroider on Tunisian knit.

so I am doing this one again. baby size this time and then I shall see how well it goes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails