Saturday, October 30, 2010

another glove and etsy orders

it's that time of year.... the loved ones are a bit under the weather.
so my time has consisted mostly of taking care of them.... oh, and it's another 'that time of year' and Christmas is going to be upon us soon. it's not creeping up on us, it's running full steam ahead.
so I've been putting much of my time into finishing up Christmas presents

but I did work on a couple of special request etsy orders.

(these two pig accessories made for Halloween costumes)

and one etsy order that was not

kind of cute, huh?

2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!! I love the gloves! I'm gonna have to look and maybe get some presents for Christmas from you! :) You are talented Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those gloves are cute :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails