Thursday, October 21, 2010

hands full

It's been a while since I've written anything here.... almost a month! I can't believe it's already been that long.
but time flies when you are busy which is just what I've been. one of my children had a birthday. the weather has been getting colder and I've been working on getting mittens and hats made for my younger kids who can't make their own.
I am also trying to get Christmas presents made
and I've made a pattern or two for my fingerless gloves for the shop.

I also have plans to write out a pattern for my antique feel necklaces since I've had so many people love them.
I just wish someone would buy one or two.... :)
but I guess they are just not what people are looking for in an accessory.

well maybe it would work better if I had some black beads and red thread and then I could make a kind of macabre looking necklace and market it as goth ;)
that might work. may be I'll give that a try. I do have black thread and red beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails