Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas scarf/ the perfect red scarf



I'm thinking that I should make a few more of these... in different colors and perhaps a slight variation of the pattern I made for this scarf.
they don't take long, but I do have to run to the store and buy more yarn if this one sells quickly.
I am working on an idea on how to make the cables in a different color than the rest of the scarf. this would make some very obvious dots on the back of the scarf ~ unless I use a color that will blend nicely with the cable.
hmmm. if i get it to work out acceptably then there will be a written pattern in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails