Friday, March 25, 2011

warmer weather is on it's way

and that makes it a little challenging to work on heavy projects. so I have decided that it is time for me to begin designing some new necklaces.
I have done a little work recently on some wire and bead jewelry and I love them, but I have found myself being pulled between two loves. I think that over time, as I introduce myself to more new crafts, such as metal smithing and lampworking, I will be torn yet again.
but I feel that I should not abandon crochet, but not my other passions either.

lace it beautiful. I must, and I mean must, learn more and practice more and design more of it.

so that is my goal for the next couple of months. when I am not working on my daughter's Christmas blanket, I will be working on lace for my store and myself.
lace for necks
lace for hair
lace for wrists
lace for general beautifulness :)

I hope that this is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails