Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've been promising pictures and you've been thinking "yeah, right" but today I have some pictures!  I know, right?!

so earlier (a long time ago) I mentioned my sister is working to set up a fund raiser for an Autism advocacy group that she has found in her search to find adequate housing for her son.
I have made some new pieces that I have high hopes for.  they are small pieces that I am adding to my already decent craft sale inventory that I will be taking to the sale. 
 I've seen these adorable cacti pin cushions here and there and I don't have a pattern for them, I just wing it.
totally cute!  I have my hopes set pretty high for these to sell FAST.   I think I'll be a bit heartbroken if they don't sell at all.
fingers crossed
 I am working on a second Minion and I'm sure I will be making another for a friend really soon for her boy.  they are really fun and funny.  mine never come out as wonderful as the creator of the pattern I use, oh well.... but if you are interested you can get the pattern for free by following this link.


I've made these owls before having had the pattern/technique from wibit at RomanSock
she has wonderful patterns that she has offered for free.  I learned my amigurumi from her.  I'm a huge fan.

I also have made some new Frisbees.  I have a free pattern here on my blog if you are interested.  they are a quick and simple way to get rid of spare yarn.

also, new listing in the shop for a baby hat.  check it out.  I love it, I'm sure you will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails