Wednesday, August 22, 2012

these ARE the droids you're looking for

my boys love the hats that I made for them two Winter's ago (find the link to a graph through this post).  I also have run across a nerd here and there who love these hats and I have now made two hats (and need more blue) and think I might make a couple more.
I've been working off a graph but I not exactly.  I've had to make several adjustments to the way they would be made if they had been knitted vs. crocheted (as I have done.)


perhaps I'll write out the method/pattern so it can be more precise and easy for others to make their own.
(it depends on how much energy I have left after the sale and my pregnancy)

but they're coming with me to the craft sale in 2.5 weeks.
I hope they sell quickly.  that would be a real joy for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails