Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank you so much Carissa Knits

if you know how to knit or even Tunisian crochet and are a geek, you totally have to check out this woman's blog if for no other reason than to get your hands on this chart.

Carissa Knits has an R2D2 hat (follow link) that you will squeak and squeal with delight over, I know I did and then promptly bought yarn and got to work

I can't knit anything more than a square or rectangle shape. that's the extent of my knit ability. my sister can knit like nobody's business but I have not received that gift from the crafting gods. I did, however figure out a few Tunisian crochet stitches and techniques which allow me to fake you out! unless you knit or crochet yourself... then it's totally obvious that I did not knit this pattern I crocheted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails