Thursday, January 13, 2011

today's project?

Pot holders

that's right. no matter how many I have they all seem to disappear the moment I need one. So I will be making sure that I have more than I need in the hopes that I will someday have one on hand at all cooking times.

:)

one I will be making today -along with others- is a pattern I obtained a couple of years ago from Maggie's Crochet

I am also reverse engineering a pot holder I got from my grandma, for some reason her's is nice and protective whilst my copy is a steam vent cover....
I need to figure out the kink in my copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails