Saturday, July 10, 2010

I don't have a huge inventory

but I have been gradually making (creating) just to keep myself from being bored
I started out a couple of months ago making washcloths with the flower centers. but I got distracted with school letting out and summer vacation taking over


but my hands got bored and I had to do something that would not cover me with pounds of yarn

wash cloths are really best little project and I have been making many this week

it has been very hot and humid here and I haven't had the will to work on anything bigger and I guess that means that I will be cutting it a lot closer with the TARDIS blanket I am making my son for Christmas but once it cools off and dries up I will be able to work on that non-stop


so until then I will continue on with tiny projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails