Monday, July 5, 2010

wow! it's hot!

I haven't done a whole lot of crocheting in the last couple of weeks and I've really bounced around on my projects. I haven't completed anything for a while either. I really do feel kind of bad about that. but in my defense, it has been really hot and not only that but humid as well. I can safely say that this is the most uncomfortable Summer we have had in about 10 years.

so the other day I sat thinking about how I haven't finished anything for a while and it's due to the discomfort of being covered in a yarny project so the solution is to go smaller.

WASH CLOTHES! they are small projects that I can finish quickly and they are wonderfully useful.
so I have been making some of those.
I'll get pictures up soon of the totally simple gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails