Monday, November 15, 2010

another Christmas present

I occasionally post on Craftster.org, in their crochet category - I'm known as oldlady.

there was a woman who created a pattern for a toy that I couldn't resist for a Christmas present this year. the link here is to her blog and pattern.

though we haven't seen the movie yet (we are poor and wait for DVD so we aren't paying $trillion to see a movie in the theater with our family of 7) the commercials for Despicable Me have always been popular with the little kids here.



So I have no idea why the eyes ended up different sizes. I used the same size hook and tension - or so I thought- and it just looks plain silly, especially compared to the original, but I think it will be a much loved minion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails