Saturday, November 20, 2010

changed my mind

I had mentioned that I would not be putting the words "Police Box" at the top of the TARDIS, but I have since changed my mind. I'm simply going to crochet it on later. I still have one line up the left side to do, but I had to have a break from it this morning... I'll finish that line later this evening. I will also be continuing with the top. I have to put the light on the roof -about 6 inches to go!!!! I'm getting pretty excited about it.


all in all I am very happy with how it is turning out. It is really cozy warm and a high risk of falling asleep while working on it :)

now I am trying to decide which child is next in line for a blanket for Christmas and what is it going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails