Monday, February 7, 2011

progressing

after a week of 6 rows a day on the ugly afghan the growth of it has slowed this last week. some kids had dentist appointments and it's kind of hard to lug The Ugly around now. plus I needed something else to do for a while. so two of my sons needed new hats. not really need but requested.
so I worked on those this week. one more R2D2 hat finished (heavily modified to work with hdc)

but I am determined this monster will not be forgotten. it will be completed... just not in two weeks like I had originally given myself.
a couple of things came up. 1st) I've found myself re-reading Harry Potter. I saw movie 7 a couple months ago and it has kind of lingered with me.
and 2nd) I had enough of my bathroom being atrocious and before I knew what I was doing I had ripped down the wall paper off of half of my bathroom.

funny how I can't stand the ugo bathroom but I am all keen to make the ugliest blanket on the face of the Earth.

"how awful can it be?" you ask.

wellit is now 7.5 x 3.5 feet
it's surprisingly warm and comfortable - and ugly so mission accomplished. okay not exactly accomplished since it isn't finished yet. but it is coming along as planned - mostly- so it's fulfilling it's requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails