Tuesday, April 5, 2011

some progress, but only just


yeah yeah, Gondor wasn't elvish... I know, but I can't help myself, elven lettering is just so enchanting.

I'm totally proud of myself for making this work. but aside from how much I am chuffed that I got this section to look like it should (meaning I can tell that they are elven letters) I have had such a ridiculous time with this section. I started it and got half way through the letters and had to rip it 3 times - all.the.way.back.to.the.beginning!
I've told my daughter that she better love this blanket more than all forms of expression. :)
she assures me she will


next step, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails