Thursday, April 21, 2011

some serious thought

for a long while now, I have been thinking that my shop is named all wrong. I do have a lot of crochet there (not so much new lately) and patterns... but I have actually sold other items like earrings. Also I have ventured forth (maybe back) with some other things that I would like to sell, however CrochetEveryDay is not the appropriate shop for these items.

So, because Etsy does not allow you to change the name of your shop or your account, I am seriously considering opening a different shop with a name more fitting of the diverse handmade crafts that I would like to sell.

stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails