Thursday, October 20, 2011

my new line

totally not a new idea, but they are so cute

I've been making mittens. tiny mittens. for your Christmas tree or really for anything you would like to hang something cute from.
I thought the other day that they would be just down right adorable on a rear view mirror. yep, kind of illegal since I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to obstruct your view but they are small and people hang all kinds of things from their car mirrors.
but hey, they're not as honkin' as fuzzy dice.

you could fill them with a bit of potpourri and then your tree or car would smell really nice.

check them out in my shop.

I have a couple more pairs in the works, and if they don't sell, they will just go on my tree or in my car.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails