Monday, January 30, 2012

for an extra special girl

recently our family has had a new addition. My husband's cousin and his wife had their first baby. this also means that my husband's aunt and uncle are grandparents for the first time.

this calls for a celebration and a very special blanket.


I had to make some minor adjustments to the pattern because I had a devil of a time finding yarn in the called for size, so I settled on a yarn that has always appealed to me and worked the pattern according to the adjustments that needed to be made because of the difference in yarn type/size

it's so beautiful that I have already started another for an upcoming baby for a great friend of mine. (inverted colors)


if you are interested in buying a copy of this pattern you can find it by following this link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails