Monday, January 16, 2012

a little more crocheting

Finally I have two more crocheted items listed.


I thought it was about time to pick up the hooks again.
having taken a short trip to our nearest Red Oak trees a few months back I still have quite a few beautiful acorns left. I made a small handful of these acorns for the craft sale back in December and I was a bit disappointed that they didn't sell. I think people were more in a Christmas themed mood as my Snow Flake ornaments disappeared .



but I have sold a couple of the acorns through etsy. that was satisfying. even though I really enjoy having a unique piece like my acorn necklace, it's fun for me when others enjoy them as well.

I still have a couple of acorns in the store and I just listed a new one this morning. I love them. I think you would too.








I'm not really into hearts. even as a little girl I really didn't care for them. Sweetness and sugary love just isn't my thing, but I have a daughter that is as girly as they get and so I know I'm sort of the odd one out. I did it. I succumbed to the needs of girly girls all over the world and I made this scarf. if it sells soon I'll be very willing to make more. maybe a goth one... black hearts with one red heart or something like that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails