Tuesday, February 16, 2010

if you can't tell, I make a lot of hats



Autumn is my favorite time of year. I like Spring because Winter freezing is over but Spring is sloppy. Summer is nice because it's green and flowers are colorful and that cheers me, but it's so hot and sticky... ick.
Autumn... what can I say? it's the best time of year and sadly the shortest. You get nice cool, dry air and beautiful autumn colors. I get to wear my sweaters again, it's just the best :)

So you need a hat to support you favorite season... kind of like people who wear jerseys to support their favorite teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails