Monday, February 15, 2010

what got me started

I don't know that I ever took pictures of the completed project...

For years and years I saw my grandmother make granny squares and I foolishly never asked her to show me how to make them. she passed away and I missed my chance - a regret I will have for a very long time. then I got to thinking that Youtube is a wonderful resource.

If you are just learing crochet, start there (but I highly recommend the woman I linked to... she also teaches left hand)


this ended up being a blanket for my husband. He loves it.
doesn't it always seem like the most unattractive crocheted blankets are always the favorites....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails