Monday, February 15, 2010

my little intro


I decided to start this blog as a kind of yarn portfolio. I've been adding so much of this stuff on my regular blog that I kind of feel like my friends and family are getting bored of hearing all about yarn instead of hearing about my family's going's on.

I also thought it might be useful to have a single place that has all the things I've made with yarn for the benefit of my little store Crochet Every Day over on the etsy site. It is a great place to find handmade items in all variety of media (is that right?)

so here it is... my collection of crocheted works. I hope you like them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails