Thursday, June 30, 2011

and it's over

the beautiful cool weather we were having has blown over. :(
I'm very sad about this. I was hoping to have another week or two this summer to work on the Christmas blanket for my daughter, but alas, it is not to be.

I was also hoping to make a few more water bottle sleeves for my craft sale this fall.
this humidity has been so miserable today that even sitting straight in front of a fan does not cut it.
this is why people invented air conditioners and we do a couple of window units, but we are not rich people and we will just not be putting them in the windows.

so until this humidity rolls out of here I just might be out of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails