Friday, June 10, 2011

thank goodness it's below 70 degrees

I can not begin to express my happiness! the temperature has dropped over the last couple of days. it is now cool enough and the humidity is low enough for me to work with yarn and threads again.

I really should get back to work on my daughter's Christmas blanket. I have barely started the tree trunk on it so I have a LOT of work to do on it if it is going to be done for Christmas....

but I also have a possible craft sale in a couple of months and I haven't got much of an inventory for it. I have a couple of things I have been working on since yesterday and I have yet another idea to figure out before then, but at least the weather has cooled off enough for me to do something, one of which was inspired by the stinky heat and humidity.

In the summer I reuse water bottles or old pop bottles, etc. and I freeze water in them so I will have cold water to drink through out the day. but the humidity condenses on the ice bottles and soon I have a lake sitting on my desk.
so I have made a few bottle sleeves in the past that I use a lot and they help not only with the condensation issue, but also with prolonging the life of the ice.
so I am making some nicer ones of those. I will not be waiting for the sale to list them.
look for them in my etsy soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails