Thursday, August 18, 2011

a new pair of shoes

I really have enjoyed these terrific little booties. I have had another order for a pair. I am really proud of these. they are smaller than I usually make. I recently bought a size B and a size C hook.



I really like this pair.

so I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but I am going to make a bigger pair. first I'll start with a size that will fit a bigger kid. then I'll try a pair that will fit me. :)
I'll post pictures if they turn out for a grown foot.


side note -- I'm having a sale on selected necklaces until Sept. 1, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
please be kind though;)

and spammers, please (I'm asking nicely) don't spam here. no one ever wants to deal with that
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails